2PM's interview in Singles...

2PM in Singles (7/09)

2PM in Singles (7/09)

Below are excerpts from an interview with 2PM in the July issue of Singles.

Q: What were your first impressions of each other?

TaecYeon: WooYoung looked extremely impertinent.

JaeBeom: [I thought so too], because Woo Young didn’t greet [others] well and was shy…..

TaecYeon: When I first saw WooYoung, I was just coming out from a shower, and the kid was rubbing his eyes. So I greeted him first with “hello” but he [continues] rubbing his eyes and says, “Ah, yes, hello” with a scowl!

JaeBeom: No matter how you look at it, we’re hyungs. Sunbaes (seniors)!

WooYoung: Wow, this got really distorted. The incident JaeBeom hyung is talking about was back from when we didn’t know each other.

JaeBeom: If you’re in the JYP practice room, obviously you’re a JYP person!

WooYoung: I went there to audition….anyways! It was because I was listening to music while waiting for my turn but time and again [you complain] that I didn’t greet you….

TaecYeon: Me, what about me?

WooYoung: I didn’t know who TaecYeon hyung was at that time either. I was so tired and out of it from preparing for the audition…. but I purposely even asked, “Have you eaten?”. Wow ~ you keep only telling what makes you seem good!

TaecYeon: It’s the truth that Woo Young is impertinent. Every member’s first impression of Woo Young was the same…

JaeBeom: But he gets more grim as you get closer. Haha, I actually love [WooYoung].

Q: When is it difficult having so many members?

TaecYeon: When choosing the menu (what to eat).

JaeBeom: Didn’t you see while we ordered the meal today? Typically, one item should be agreed on, but [we] ordered both pizza and hamburgers. It’s standard [for us] to be divided into two.

TaecYeon: JunHo, ChanSung, and WooYoung like Korean cuisine while JaeBeom hyung and Khun like Western cuisine such as pizza or hamburgers. So they quarrel all the time. I eat everything equally well.

WooYoung: You’re a weird hyung, spinning everything about yourself positively!

JunSu: Let’s do interviews without TaecYeon from now on.

JaeBeom: If TaecYeon is sleepy or bothered, he just sleeps without eating.

JunHo: Ah, really. I wasn’t going to say this but I guess I have to. TaecYeon hyung eats if he wants to and eats somebody else’s if he doesn’t want to eat.

TaecYeon: Then you guys talk [more]!

Q: What type of girl do you like?

WooYoung: For me, somebody who’s pretty just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

JaeBeom: I don’t like it when [the girl] tries too hard to act cute or pretty, but like a natural loveliness. A natural beauty.

TaecYeon: I like someone who is good at doing her own work and has an unaffected charm. It’s a plus if she’s pretty and [another] plus if she has a good figure…..

WooYoung: Interview, hold an interview (to find such a girl).

Q: What is 2PM’s weapon (competitive advantage)?

JaeBeom: Performance. We perform what others don’t and can’t do. [We're] almost the first.

TaecYeon: We’re the first team worldwide to sing live and do acrobatics together.

JaeBeom: Because already, performance is associated with 2PM and 2PM is associated with performance.

TaecYeon: A lot of people enjoy themselves while watching us our stage performance and also get a different vibe from us compared to other existing idol [groups]. Outside of performing on stage, we’re fun and frank. I think [people] love that about us a lot. That’s what makes 2PM different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Stuff..